Deep Sea Fishing in Cancun (Deep Sea Fishing in Cancun with address at Calle Chilam Balam Num 248 Manzana 54 Super Manzana 50 Colonia Virreyes Cancun Quintana Roo.
Personal Data information collection
• Information shared by you when entering your personal data directly in our website www-olympus-tours.com
• Information that you provide for the purpose of booking through our Call Center
• Information that you personally provide, through our reservations representatives
• Information that you personally provide, through our travel consultants
The information that Deep Sea Fishing in Cancun will obtain from you, which is necessary for the service we provide at your request, will be the following:
• Full name with surname
• Telephone number
• Financial data such as: Credit card number, name of credit card holder, expiration date, Security code and those data that are necessary to complete and manage your bookings.
Purpose of the Personal Data collected
Your personal data will be collected for the following main purposes that are necessary to book our services at your request.
• Processing, tracking, updating, modifying, canceling and confirming the services you book with Deep Sea Fishing in Cancun for financial and credit purposes, in order to comply with the obligations contracted with you and our suppliers.
In addition, we will use your personal information for the following purposes that may not be necessary for the requested service, but will allow us to facilitate a better customer experience for you:
• Evaluate the quality of our service
• Conduct surveys on travel habits and preferences
• Participate in contests, sweepstakes and loyalty programs
• Send you marketing communications, such as special offers, promotions and news, (Exclusively from Deep Sea Fishing in Cancun )
In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, Please send a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By virtue of what is stated in the 36th and 37th Articles of the LFPDPPP your personal data may be transferred and / or shared to:
a) Subsidiaries, sub-contractors, agents, affiliates or associated companies, controlled by Deep Sea Fishing in Cancun or to any society under control of Deep Sea Fishing in Cancun operating under the same internal processes and policies.
b) When the data transfer is necessary by virtue of a contract concluded or to be celebrated in the interest of the holder, by the responsible party and a third party.
c) Deep Sea Fishing in Cancun may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings between service suppliers, touristic services providers, Banks and Credit institutions in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
In any case, we undertake not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the case of the provisions of the 37th Article of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals, as well as to make this transfer in legal terms.
The 28th Article of the LFPDPPP grants you four rights to exercise:
• You have the right to rectify your data in case of being inaccurate, incorrect or outdated.
Right to revoke consent for data processing